It’s good to be back! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Check our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Fox & Goose in Barrow Gurney is a pretty country pub and hotel near Bristol Airport. Visit us and be charmed by our Georgian-style windows, hanging baskets, and a Victorian-inspired lantern at the front door. In the garden, you’ll find a stylish covered decking area with amazing panoramic views of Bristol and Barrow Reservoir. Stay in one of our modern and comfortable ensuite guest rooms. These are simply and tastefully decorated, and have flatscreen televisions.
The pub is the heart of the building. Real ales, craft beers, ciders, wines, spirits, and soft drinks are all available at the bar. Relax with your favourite drink or try something new while we prepare hot, fresh, and delicious food. Our steaks and grills are beautifully tender. Roast chicken is moist and comforting, and our Classic British mains will give you a welcome taste of nostalgia. We also do contemporary vegetarian plates.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.